According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA),
the average home accumulates about 40 pounds of dust per year.
You may see this manifest in your home in a number of ways:
- You are dusting more frequently than usual
- You notice unusual odors when your HVAC system comes on
- There is visible dust buildup on your vent grills
- You observe streaking or black marks around your vent grills
- You or any family members begin to suffer from allergies or respiratory issues within the confines of your home